The past few years have seen esport markets grow exponentially in all aspects from the number of viewers to the revenue it generates. From 204 million in 2014, the global viewership of esports has increased to 380 million in 2018. Esports’ market revenue has also run into billions of dollars. It is therefore not surprising that esports betting has significantly increased with over 200 betting sites now offering wagers on esport games.
Esports betting is expected to reach $24 billion in revenue by 2020. With many awesome opportunities available, there has never been a better time to engage in esports betting but now. However the big question on the lips of many beginners is how to find the best esports betting site. This simple but technical question will be answered in this how to article.
Finding Good Esport Betting Sites in 2020
Here is a list of factors you should consider when choosing an esports betting site in 2020:
- Choose a reliable site with quality licensing: You should choose an esports betting site that has obtained its license from a renowned jurisdiction. The United Kingdom Gambling Commission and the Malta Gambling Authority are regarded as the strictest gambling authorities in the world. So there is a certain form of reliability when the betting site is licensed and regulated by these two gambling authorities.
- Choose a site with a good betting variety: Having several esport betting options to choose from enhances your experience as a bettor. Many betting sites categorize their wagering options into different bet types, different competition formats and specific game types. With betting sites giving you more options, you’ll have more fun and more opportunities to profit.
- Choose a site with lucrative esport bonuses: You must choose a site with lucrative deals, bonuses and promotions. Not all betting sites offer sign up or welcome bonuses. Aside from these offers the esports betting site should also be able to offer you loyalty rewards and regular promotions.
- Choose a site with numerous payment options: Choose an esport betting site that offers multiple deposit and withdrawal methods including prepaid cards, debit cards, cryptocurrencies, electronic wallets and bank transfers. Different payment options expand your choices in terms of how to fund your betting account.
- Choose a site with competitive juice and odds: Betting sites usually take a small amount of juice on every wager made by bettors. This juice helps bookmakers to make a profit, enabling them to continue operating their business. However, it is best to choose a site that takes less juice and gives you a stronger winning chance. Comparing betting odds between sites and choosing the best ones will give you a better chance of winning big.
- Check reviews from third party sites: Many betting affiliates allow their visitors to rate the services of esport betting sites. This rating is carried out with comments left by members of the esport betting sites in question. These comments help you making an informed decision about the betting site you want to register with.